Course Dates: 29 Jan, 5th and 12th Feb 2023. 9.30 am to 5.30
The capacity of a business to deal with supply chain and procurement challenges, adapt to change and continue to develop requires qualified professionals. Procurement and Supply chain professionals contribute decisively to the organization’s resilience that builds the ability to meet the needs of today and develop strong practices to continue to meet the needs of the business in the future. This essentially implies that they need to bear the capability to build strong, resilient yet adaptable Sustainability practices.
The Certified Sustainability Procurement and Supply Chain Practitioner course is ideal for procurement and supply chain professionals who are looking to build their capabilities in delivering a higher standard of performance through the integration of Sustainability practices at the workplace. The course is a focused, instructor led, 3-day practitioner (exercise driven) course that details the ‘How’ and ‘What’.
Module 1. Introduction to Sustainability and key concepts
Module 2. Understanding and decoding a company’s
Sustainability Agenda relation to Procurement & Supply chain
Module 3. Planning and integrating sustainability into the procurement process
Module 4. Integrating third party (Vendor) ESG - Evaluating and measuring performance
Module 5. Integrating Sustainability into Supply Chain Operations - Evaluating and measuring performance
Module 6. ISO 20400 Guidelines for Sustainable Procurement
Module 7. GHG Emissions Scope 1,2&3
Module 8. Using procurement analytics to analyse and reduce Scope 2&3 carbon emissions
Module 9. Measuring and Reporting Sustainable Procurement
· Sample vendor contracts with suggested ESG clauses
· Sample vendor ESG evaluation framework
· Sample vendor ESG selection framework
· Guidelines of vendor ESG evaluation process
· Sample ESG evaluation framework for Supply Chain function (including SCM operations) and Data framework.
· Sample Procurement and Supply chain ESG KPIs and Data framework.
· Reference material for effective implementation
The Sustainability Practitioners conducts ‘The Certified Sustainability Procurement and Supply Chain Practitioner Course’ from time to time. Participants who successfully complete the program are eligible to be listed in the Open Certified Sustainability Procurement and Supply Chain Practitioner Listing
· Companies, associations, academia and individuals can refer to the listing and request for the contact details of the Certified Sustainability Procurement and Supply Chain Practitioner. Companies are encouraged to contact them directly for any role or opportunity as they may be seeking.
· The listing shall be valid for a period of 24 months from completion of due process. The listing shall be extendable by a max of 30 days post the expiry. The listing is complimentary for the first 24 months from the day of completion of course.
· All listed Practitioners shall be members of our group ‘The ESG Practitioners’. The groups meets virtually once in 45 days (appx) for self-development and to discuss current issues related to ESG & Sustainability.
· The Sustainability Practitioners shall promote its listed members from time to time.
· All Practitioners shall enjoy a 10% discount in the courses and events conducted by The Sustainability Practitioners.
Mode: Online – Instruction facilitated program.
Fee: INR 35000/- +GST
(EMI option available on RazorPay)