Sustainability Reporting and related services are an evolving area of management and is increasingly getting accepted as a mainstream function. This has opened great opportunities for professionals to build successful and rewarding career. The requirement for qualified Sustainability Practitioners has increased many folds.
Our courses prepares you for an industry ready assignment. Mastery of the subject and the business implication are the key focus. Through expert instruction via boot camps, courses and hands-on labs, we prepare organizations and professionals to earn certifications that make them “Industry Ready”.
We offer certification training in Sustainability Reporting and Sustainability Assurance Services.
All our Courses and Programs are "Practitioner" based. The "Practitioner" approach is essentially a practical approach to learning. The core objective is to ensure that our participants are "industry Ready".
We achieve these by focusing more on practical aspects of out subject matter. This makes our participants to be 'implementation ready'. The courses and programs are simplified for understanding. This is well supported by practical exercises, case studies and research report analysis and assessments.
Every participant have their own learning curve. We look to pace learning to match the participant;s learning capability. This often includes post workshop hours support.
Most of our programs and courses are followed up by a one month of email access to the faculty. This enables participants to implement learning at their workplace.
•ESG Practitioner’s Survey: Assess your organizations preparedness to adopt ESG. (Structure, Culture & Capability).
•Guidelines on Conducting a Board review on ESG KPIs (including suggested formats).
•Guide to appointing the Sustainability Reporting service provider.
•ESG Project Implementation – The Board’s Check list.
•Sustainability Reporting – Frameworks & Structure.
•Guidelines on Stakeholder Engagement and Communication (including suggested formats)
•Guidelines on Conducting a Material Mapping exercise (including suggested formats)
The Open ESG Proficient Director Listing is aimed at making available particulars of Directors and aspiring Directors who have the capability to enable Board of companies to provide ESG governance and oversight to the company.
•Missed a Strategic session, no problem, you have access to the sessions recording, so you do not miss out.
•Industry expert sessions will also be available to participants.
•Access to The ESG Director's Proficiency Kit
•Access to live Sustainability Reports.
•Access to future upgrades to 'The Proficient ESG Director's Kit'.
•30 Day email access to The Sustainability Practitioners to facilitate post workshop implementation.
1. Membership is valid for a period of 12 months.
2. Payments made are not refundable, nor transferable.
3. Activities or events may be changed / altered / rescheduled / cancelled or replaced depending upon the business situation at the time, at the discretion of the management .
4. All research, training modules are the property of The Sustainability Practitioners any other use except the authorized by the company is prohibited , unless written permission is given by the company.
4. All research, training modules and data in all forms related to the company, are the property of The Sustainability Practitioners any other use except the authorized by the company is prohibited , unless written permission is given by the company.